Thursday, May 3, 2012

CootieGuards Review



If your a parent that frequently takes long car trips,or take your child(ren) on errand running you know that you can run into some pretty nasty bathrooms you don't always want to put your little one on the seat not knowing what could be on it. I have finally found a product that makes me feel more comfortable then using the thin toilet guards a majority of bathrooms have & the product I found is called Cootie Guards.



What is a Cootie Guard? Here is the description from their website "CootieGuards provide your child total protection from public toilet seats with a sanitary barrier that guards against wetness and germs while protecting from lower surfaces where children touch. Use CootieGuards to help reduce the stress of potty training, provide support and prevent smaller children from falling through. They're easy to use, disposable and your hands never have to touch toilet surfaces. Take along CootieGuards in your purse, pocket or backpack. Great for traveling, those trips to the mall or out to a restaurant. Perfect for the family on the go." The Cootie Guards are easy to use,easy to transport & they were simple to just throw away when we were done using them. The Cootie Guards made me feel much safer about having my daughter sit on the random bathrooms in the stores we were visiting,Not only did I know she was sitting on a clean surface but I didn't have to worry about her falling into the toilet. I plan to use these when we take our road trip later this year I know they will be a life saver and all parents should check them out! Shipping was fast,the product is fantastic & the price isn't bad either. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Cootie Guards for the Review free of charge****

7 comments:

  1. I am such a GERM O Phobe! I'm going to have to get these for when my daughter starts going on the potty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I can just throw them in my purse and away we go. No more worrying about a dirty toilet seat. dwelchert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i love the name cootie guards! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. i needed this when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something that we all should carry around with us! I think it is a great idea. I am not crazy about public bathrooms and would feel better about any child using this.

    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the concept of this product. Great for traveling or just beginning potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i love the name cootie guards! so cute

    ReplyDelete