Thursday, April 19, 2012

Simply Superheroes Review

My family & Friends know that I love Batman and I enjoy collecting Batman gear such as shirts,stickers,glasses,& more so when I found a website called Simply Superheroes I immediately fell in love with the website. Simply Superheroes offers Hundreds of Superhero themed items ranging from Batman to X-men.



I was recently sent a Batman Silicone Ice Tray to test out for a review. As soon as I received my package from Simply Superheroes I ripped the packaging open from excitement washed out the tray & then filled it with water to freeze and use in my drink. The water didn't take very long to freeze which is always a nice thing when it is hot out & you want ice in your drink. I do have to admit the tray was a little smaller than I had expected but I still love it and use it daily,I plan on buying the other Ice tray set from them as well. My favorite thing about Simply Superheroes is that the website is easy to search,the prices are great,the products are high quality,shipping is fast & they have very friendly customer service I will be buying many products from this website in the future.



Some of my favorite items from their website include the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Magnet,Transformers 3D Logo Belt Buckle,Transformers V-Neck Womens T-Shirt & many of their other products you should head over and check out everything they have to offer. Over all I loved my experience working with Simply Superheroes and have told everyone I know about this website. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Simply Superheroes for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I don't have Superheros, but I have a couple others and they just make me happy! My trays are smaller too!

    ReplyDelete