Monday, April 2, 2012

Me4Kidz Review

It never fails every time I paint my nails my daughter asks me to paint hers as well, I am happy she would like me to paint her nails the only problem I have is that most nail polish bottles contain harsh chemicals not suitable  for children,The smell alone isn't something I want on my daughters small finger nails. When a company called Me4Kidz asked me to do a review of their nailbuddy I couldn't refuse.



My nailbuddy arrived in a shorter amount of time than I had expected which I was both very happy with & impressed. What is included in the nailbuddy? (2) kid-friendly nail files,(2) bottles of water-based, non-toxic nail polish,(1) bright colored nail brush,(1) nail buffer,(2) sheets of nail appliques – self stick,(1) Reusable & recycled carry anywhere case The day our nailbuddy arrived we opened it & went to work painting my daughters nails. Our experience went well the nail polish went on smoothly and had a nice color to it,there were no harsh smells from this nail polish which I appreciate. When I was a kid & even now as an adult when I try to use Nail appliques I run into a problem or two such as them sticking to the sheet,not showing up right,or not sticking like they should but the flower appliques that came in this kit were easy to apply,stick nicely to the nail & look great. The removal process was also easy just lift up a corner & the nail polish peels right off no nail polish remover needed. We both enjoy this kit & I would be more than happy to give similar kits away as Birthday presents,Easter gifts & more.



You may be familiar with the name Me4Kidz because they also offer a wide variety of "Buddy" containers & First aid kits such as the MediBag,Diaper bad Buddy,Smile Buddy & More. Their products are less expensive than I was expecting as well each "Buddy" kit is only $5.95 per kit, I plan on coming back to buy some of their other kits as well I know my daughter would love them just as much as the NailBuddy.Feel free to head over to their website to check out everything they have to offer.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Me4Kidz  for the Review free of charge****

No comments:

Post a Comment