Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Barefoot Executive Review



I used to read all of the time but as of lately it seems I have no time to sit down & relax let alone read though I did squeeze in some time to read The Barefoot Executive: The Ultimate Manual for Being Your Own Boss and Achieving Financial Freedom, written by Carrie Wilkerson. As many of you know I make & sell Jewelry and accessories and then sell them online so I was hoping this would give me some tips on becoming more successful & perhaps give me a chance to take my hobby one step further.The Barefoot Executive offers the opportunity to live life on your terms with the financial freedom to do it.Carrie writes:

“When I started working at home in 1998, it was because we had adopted two toddlers and overnight, literally, I had become a mom. We had twenty-four to thirty-six hours to prepare. I was teaching high school at the time and really loved it, but this adoption adjusted my priorities instantly.I did not start my business because I had a big passion for what I was doing, because I was chasing a big idea, or because I wanted to make big money. I started my business because I refused to leave my children in the care of someone else. I didn’t want them to question who their mom was and, frankly, I still needed a paycheck. Period.”

The Barefoot Executive book is part motivational book, part “how to” for business,Which may just help you get the boost off the ground that you need.It is an easy,Interesting & fun book to read which offers a lot of supports and really helps the reader connect with the writer. The Barefoot Executive is designed to be helpful to anyone who wants to be their own boss,It isn’t for a specific any one field of work or job. The author asks lots of questions that will get you thinking about where you are now and where you would like your business to be,Which has proven to be very helpful & I plan to read this book again.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by  Living Your Moment! for the Review free of charge****

No comments:

Post a Comment