Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Conscious Box Review





I always love companies that give you a chance to test out a product before you commit to buying a full size,that way you can test the waters to determine if the product is really worth buying instead of buying it just to find out you don't like it which ends up getting wasted. I recently worked with a company called Conscious Box, you may be thinking but what is a Conscious Box? A Conscious Box is a monthly delivery of pure and sustainable products that are handpicked from businesses that care for the planet—just like you.Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you get to choose the plan that works best for you.



For my review I received the January's box which included an assortment of products some of which are as follows: ThinkThin Crunch bar,Eco-dent samples,Parma vegan Parmesan cheese,Golden earth perfume sample,Word centric cutlery plus much more Keep in mind a lot of the products were larger sizes not just sample sizes. I enjoyed opening this kit & finding out what goodies were included it was like opening a Christmas present. Everything was packed well & fit into the box perfectly,shipping was fast & the price is pretty good as well only $19 for one months box [Price includes shipping] I would say that is a pretty good price for a box packed with goodies that are healthy not only for you but the world around you. I think these boxes would make an interesting & fun present for any occasion, The only thing I would like to see added to the site is themed boxes such as a baby/toddler box so you can pick what is best for the person you buying it for other wise I love Conscious Box. The Conscious Box website is easy to navigate & easy to use ordering is simple,fast & reliable. Conscious Box does only ship to the US at this time so anyone outside of the US interested in this website please sit tight and keep an eye on the website for any shipping changes.Another fact that I like is that a large majority of the items included are 100% vegetarian, plus the majority of the products you'll receive every month are vegan. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Conscious Box for the Review free of charge****

Link

6 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of the Conscious Box. I think more people need to be aware of the environment. I will have to check out their website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like Christmas morning opening that box. I love it.

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really a fun & different idea! thanks for telling us about it!
    pkeintz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete