Monday, January 2, 2012

Peter Pauper Press Review



I always love getting to re-work with some of my favorite companies from earlier in the year so I was more than happy to get a new opportunity to work with a company called Peter Pauper Press for a recent review I was sent a Little Black book of BBQ & A Halloween cupcake kit.



I was very excited to try the cupcake kit because it had some Icing tips I wanted to use,& some cute ideas that can be used year round instead of just at Halloween. The little black book is the perfect gift book for Dad! This popular barbecue cookbook includes recipes for burgers, steaks, pork, chicken, and seafood, along with veggie dishes, sides, and spice rubs---everything you need to become King of the Grill! I knew my fiance would enjoy this book because he loves to cook on the grill but doesn't know a ton of recipes so I thought this would give him a nice boost with grilling,He has been very thankful for this book & has enjoyed reading it we have not been able to make anything on the BBQ yet but when spring comes around we will.



The Cupcake cute I found to be rather adorable, The kit included 24 colorful cupcake liners, 24 Halloween cupcake toppers (4 designs of 6 each), 6 different pastry tips, connector, pastry bag, and 32-page mini-book packed with simple decorating instructions for each design, as well as cake and frosting recipes. I used the decorating tips when I threw my Mega bloks mommy party it helped me make cute Brown/Pink frosted cupcakes I had the moms & even a dad ask me where I bought the frosting from because of how it looked so I was happy to say I was the one who decorated them. I will admit I am not good at decorating cupcakes,cakes or other sweet items so I was happy to receive a kit that will help me.Shipping was fast everything arrived on time & in perfect condition.Peter Pauper Press offers a wide range of books & gifts for everyone they make perfect Birthday,Holiday & Any time gifts the website is worth checking out & their prices are great.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Peter Pauper Press for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

4 comments:

  1. wow the cupcakes look Yummy !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this company. They have gorgeous journals and calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcakes look yummy and that looks like a great book about barbecuing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site! Thanks for sharing!
    Angela Michels
    MsAngelasFinds

    ReplyDelete