Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mr. Chewy Review



When out shopping for my daughter & husband there is another member of the family who doesn't like to be left out & that is our cat named Panetra. The only kitty product I don't like shopping for is Kitty litter & that is because it is heavy,takes up a ton of room in my car & the stores around me do not offer a huge selection so when I came upon a site called Mr. Chewy I couldn't have been happier.



What is Mr. Chewy? Mr. Chewy delivers pet happiness by conveniently shipping 70+ brands of pet food and other pet products. For a recent review I was able to pick out a few things my little guy was in need of & I must admit it took me a little while to decide on what to order because there were many great options to pick from. In the end I decided to get a Box of kitty litter & two 24 packs of cat food,The package arrived in a matter of no time which really surprised me but made me very happy. My favorite thing about this website is how easy they make it to shop for your pet & have everything delivered right to your door if it wasn't for Mr. Chewy I wouldn't know half of these brands existed so not only does it help you order what is best for your pet at wonderful prices but it also helps a number of Pet suppliers. The shipping from Mr. Chewy was lightning fast,customer service was very friendly,& their website is easy to navigate,I think this site is perfect for anyone who has health issues because then it saves them the hassle of heading to the store for pet supplies. Needless to say my little guy is one very happy kitty as seen below, If you have a Cat or a dog I suggest heading over to Mr. Chewy. I hope that Mr. Chewy can one day grow into a Larger website that carries an assortment of products for all animals. I am very happy with my experience with Mr. Chew and look forward to using their website again in the future. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Mr. Chewy for the Review free of charge****

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, i plan on checking them out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dogs could use some new bones, great company to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats and Panetra is adorable. That is wonderful to have kitty litter delivered. I found it very heavy to carry out of the stores.

    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out their dog section sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds spectacular. I wish I still had my doggies :( I'm gonna check this out anyway :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this site is worth ordering from just for the weight of the kitty litter alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check them out. It seems like I always forget to get our cats' food and products when I'm out shopping, so I'd love to order from home.

    mickeycoutts at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ty for leading me to this. I have trouble finding the special items my cat needs in the stores to - and i totally hate lugging the kitty liter too. im definately gonna try the website out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'll have to keep Mr. Chewy in mind when we finally get a pet

    ReplyDelete
  10. My cat would appreciate this, too. I'll look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That site is really well organized and colorful. I'll definitely recommend it to friends who have pets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Review! Unfortunately I lost my beloved Pug in April 2011 So I dont have a pet to buy these for right now. But if I did own one I would indeed buy them some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the site and there is a referal program that allows you to refer friends and this feeds animals:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great review! Will have to tell my mom about this product for her baby.:)

    aemgeg4 (@) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great site. I enjoy shopping online because of my disability and really love my furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this would be perfect it is hard for me to get the big bags of dog food from the store

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for great review. I will have to tell my sister about it. She has two cats and is always forgetting the cat litter.

    ReplyDelete