Monday, January 2, 2012

Holiday Week

The last week I have been MIA,I have been quite busy with Holiday events & my daughters Birthday here is my weeks events in pictures.



Christmas Day spent time with Immediate Family,Opened gifts,Watched Movies,Ate dinner



Birthday Party for my daughter,Tornado of Kids made the house a lovely mess.



Took a Trip to the zoo on my daughters Birthday with our Immediate family.

Now the Holiday celebrations are over,It is officially a new year & time to kick back into gear. Over the next week I will be brain storming Ideas for my blog as well as my store,Catching up on emails,posts & sorting emails so keep your eyes open for some fun new posts.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year 2012,

    I wish this is the best year for all of us and all the dreams or planning we've built, can be realized in this year.

    (Do not forget to come back to my blog ya)

    ReplyDelete