Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gear Taker Review



If you have been a fan of my site for a while you will remember when I did my Gears of war 3 video game review, So you already know I like to play video games when free time allows. I was very excited to get to work with a company called GearTaker.com who sent me a Blue Rapid Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360.The controller has a 30 feet (9m) Bluetooth range,Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life,Integrated headset port for Xbox Live play (headset not included) & the left and right shoulder buttons are designed for ease of use. Seeing as how my old controller was slowly falling apart on me & my favorite color is blue I couldn't wait for this controller to arrive.



My opinion on it? The controller has a great color to it & the power button is Chrome in color which stands out very nicely.The analog sticks are a little squeaky but that is because the controller is new so the noise should go away soon,The controller itself is light weight,sturdy and works well. The controller was packaged well it arrived in perfect condition,My fiance & friends are quite jealous of my new controller. Geartaker.com itself is wonderful they offer a large selection of electronics & accessories including Bath toys,MP3 players,Head phones,Game counsel controllers,Digital photo frames,Watches,Lights & much more all at great prices. The Blue Rapid Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360 on Geartaker.com is for sale at the price of $38.99 other sites sell this same controller for $40-$69 for a brand new controller so I think the price is fantastic. I am very happy with this product & had a great experience working with this company,In the future if i need other electronics or Xbox accessories I plan on heading back to Gear Taker for all of my needs. If you love electronics,playing video games,fun childrens toys,ect head over to check out their website.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by GearTaker.com for the Review free of charge****

22 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that controller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would LOVE this...he's a video game freak and his favourite colour is blue!

    I love that it has a 30 feet (9m) Bluetooth range!

    RAFFLECOPTER
    NAME
    is
    Anne Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooooh! Love the controller color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice controller. The prices are very reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband would be jealous of that controller too.. I love the color


    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice controller great price my daughter would love one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like an amazing controller. My son would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The controller looks amazing and at a very good price. I couldnt ask for much more (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. price is right and the range is great my grandson just might be getting this for his bithday

    mrbuyou@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats cool, would be nice if it came in a hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that is a really good price for a wireless controller. thanks for the review!

    nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, love if it was in dark purple. But the blue would work for the my brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i don't play games, but my kids do!
    chichijunk at cs dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice color :)
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love playing video games too and am always on the look out for good accessories for my game systems. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. my dad and brother both would love this if it came in red!..does it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. My son would love this. I really like the blue. Its very bold. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool Controller wonder if they have it in pink lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. My son would love this! So would my husband for that matter...

    Now if only they had it in pink - but they don't...I checked! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it another female gamer! I play COD MW 3 on PS3 and I have been gaming for years. I have a XBOX 360 but it had the red ring of death so Im thinking about getting another and will keep this controller in mind.
    Rebecca P

    ReplyDelete