Friday, January 6, 2012

Decal Girl Review



I love seeing the fun decals everyone has on their phones,xboxs & other electronic devices but have never found one that really suites what I was looking for until I found Decal Girl then I couldn't decide on just one I wanted.



Decal Girl offers Hundreds off skins & decals in a variety of colors,patterns,& themes for a large selection of electronic devices. For my review my fiance & I decided that we wanted a new Xbox skin so that our black xbox didn't look so plain anymore. For my review I received the Apocalypse Red skin for my Xbox & two controllers here is the description from their website "The apocalypse is nigh-or there's a really bad storm coming. Either way, the lightning bolts light up an ominous, cloudy red sky in this dazzling design that works great on most devices" All Decal Girl skins are printed on premium cast vinyl that is thin enough to work with most third party cases and accessories, but tough enough to endure minor abuse.Their skins also arrive in attractive retail packaging, perfect for gift giving!



The decal was easy to apply even if I placed in on slightly tilted it was easy to peel back off & re apply,the decal included easy to follow directions. I had the decals on the Xbox & controllers within five minutes. Above you can see my xbox & one of my controllers my fiance & I think the skins look nice and we have received many compliments on them. Other xbox skins I like from their website included Blue Giant,Graveyard,Path to the stars & many more needless to say I love Decal Girl & everything they have to offer. I think their decals are very fairly priced you can get decal sets for $20-$40 depending on design,size,ect. Shipping was fast the decals came inside of a large padded envelope with cardboard to keep the decals straight they were also properly marked so that the post office would know how to handle them while they were being shipped. I was very happy with my over all experience with Decal girl & I would buy decals from them again.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Decal Girl for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. I love personalizing items with decals

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look cool, my daughter would probably like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cool! I had no idea these even existed! I am going to have to get a laptop skin now. :)
    Angela Michels
    MsAngelasFinds

    ReplyDelete