Friday, December 16, 2011

SolarChristmasLights.com Review



During the Holiday season I love to decorate my home which means its time for the Garland,Decor & lights but it also means my worries about making the electric bill go up by leaving the lights on too long go a little over the top. I was very happy to work with SolarChristmasLights.com for a review of their 100 Color String Solar Christmas Lights.



"These solar powered multicolored Christmas lights have 100 bulbs in red, green, yellow, blue, and white.The string is a total of 38 feet long, 32 feet of lights, and 6 feet of lead wire allowing you to place the solar panel in an optimal position to capture energy from the sun.There is no need to run an electrical extension cord to light up your home! These lights automatically turn on at dusk and will run for up to 8 hours on a full charge.They use one rechargeable AA battery which is included with your lights "As soon as the lights arrived I knew exactly where to put them, We have been using these as a night light in my daughters bedroom it is perfect because they can stay on all night & I do not have to worry about them wasting electricity because they aren't using any. The lights have two settings you can put them on still mode for just the lights or you can put them onto a blinking setting we prefer the still setting. The lights are very bright & light her room very well I look forward to buying & owning more Solar Christmas Lights. Shipping from SolarChristmasLights.com was fast,the package arrived safe & on time plus they have fast,fun & friendly customer service. Their prices are pretty decent as well head over to their site to check out their lights and prices. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by SolarChristmasLights.com for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

  1. I recently moved into a home with no outdoor plug so have been researching some solar lights.
    and 8 hours is perfect.

    pamfreecycle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete