Friday, December 9, 2011

EdenFantasys Review



This year I am not completely sure what to get my mother for Christmas so I decided to check out some of the fun stocking stuffers over at EdenFantasy [This post contains links to an Adult website if you are not eighteen or over please skip this post]. EdenFantasy is a leading seller of sex toys,Sexy lingerie & adult costumes but did you know they also sell fun gag gifts,Bath items & more. I actually picked up a few birthday presents for my mother from this website & she loved them they were unexpected to her liking & some were just silly gag gifts,I know a few friends who would enjoy these Holiday kits as well.



One of the products I am thinking about getting for my mother is their 12 days of Christmas lip set – lip balm here is the description "Get mistletoe ready and say Merry Kiss-mas with our holiday collection of spa treats for lips! The perfect stocking stuffer, Secret Santa gift & more" It includes 6 different flavors of lip balm,I think I may even get this for myself I love lip balm & lip gloss. Other sets they offer include their Vanilla snow woman glistening trio – bath and shower gel,Winter wonder lip gloss trio – lip gloss,Booty Parlor Lip Lovely Set: Sugar Kisses Lip Scrub & Rescue Me Peppermint Lip Treatment & Cake Beauty Holiday Handful Trio: Hand cream. If your looking for a nice new gift for yourself weather its body wash,new undies or a new bra EdenFantasy has a large selection for you to look through,including many different brands,styles,colors & sizes. I have worked with this company in the past so I know they are reliable,have a fast & friendly customer service and have very professional shipping no one will ever know you are receiving a package from an adult sex shop.****The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.I did receive a gift card in exchange for this post***

No comments:

Post a Comment