Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dale & Thomas Popcorn Review



One of the food companies I simply love & can't tell my friends enough about is a company called Dale & Thomas popcorn. Recently as a little surprise the company sent me a Christmas box with six sampler bags of popcorn inside as a Thank you for working with them this year,In return I wanted to write about their company again.



Inside my package I received the following popcorn samples: Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter DrizzleTwists,Hall of Fame Kettle Corn,Dale's Caramel,Twice-As-Nice Chocolate DrizzleCorn,Chocolate Chunk N'Caramel & Southwest Cheddar Chipotle. Each is just as yummy & unique as the last, Since I have had the pleasure of trying their popcorn twice now I wanted to share their popcorn with some of my friends at work so over the course of five days I took a new bag of popcorn to work each day for them to try [My daughter kept the Kettle corn & my fiance kept the Chipotle], My friends at work loved the popcorn & couldn't wait to try the next flavor. Needless to say everyone was quite sad when there wasn't anymore popcorn to share but I gave everyone the site address to order more,I think I may have created a few popcorn monsters. I enjoy the Dale & Thomas gift boxes I think they offer a great range of products to try at a great price & come in a nice box for presentation. If you like popcorn or if you are looking for a great gift I suggest heading over to their website to check out all the flavors & products they offer. I have enjoyed working with Dale & Thomas during the course of this year and wanted to thank them for making a delicious product.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Dale & Thomas Popcorn for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. at this time of year I think popcorn makes a great gift. The Dale & Thomas popcorn have great flavours and after all the xmas babing and treats it's nice to settle down with a family movie and some different popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love popcorn and specially their popcorn cover look amazing

    ReplyDelete