Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Place is a Zoo Review



I love being able to keep good connections with companies I have worked with in the past so I am more than happy to share some reader favorites with you again this year for my Holiday Shopping Guide 2011. For a recent review I received two stuffed animals from a company called This Place is a Zoo. The company sells a large variety of Animal stuffed plushies ranging in size,color & materials.



For my review I received a 8" Plush Hugging Siamese Cats & 6" Igloo with Polar Bear both arrived fast and in perfect condition they were even cuter in person than shown on the website.Both items I received are soft,Easy to snuggle with,Super cute & Kid friendly my daughter Received the Polar Bear to play with & the Hugging Cats I am saving as part of her Christmas gifts. The Cats are stitched onto each other which is a feature I do like because it means they will always be together, Your child will not be able to leave one behind or misplace it because it will always be with its partner. I enjoy the color of the Cats they are a Mocha brown with Cream colored fur along with piercing blue eyes that really "pop". There are so many animals to choose from on This Place is a Zoo its almost impossible to decide on just One stuffed animal you want,I really think they have put together a very pleasant & wonderful collection of stuffed animals on their site ranging in size from small animals to giant teddy bears you could use as a bean bag chair. Their shipping was fast both plushies came in their own separate bags during their trip to their new home,each one made it unharmed which is a major plus. I enjoy the fact they have a large price range as well because they offer something for everyone to enjoy & afford.



Keep your eyes out over the next week! As many of you know I have a special Children's gift basket put together for one Lucky winner to receive for the Holidays, This Place is a Zoo has agreed to donate Two stuffed animals into the gift basket [both $15 or under] along with many other fabulous prizes]****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by This Place is a Zoo for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

9 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I'm in love with the hugging cats. I bet your daughter will adore them on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how pretty and cuddly. :)
    I'm following from the blog hop.

    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Des of www.chicsassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of their animals.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little plush Dachshund is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the 10" Tux Black & White Cat! This would be loved by my daughter!
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the monkeys are adorable!!!


    Crystal mexico
    cmex84@yahoo.com

    *Comment* for rafflecopter entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing toys)They're like real)
    redalepou@yahoo.com
    Lulu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow all of these animals look wonderful! They look pretty heavy duty, like they could stand up to years & years of playing, which seems like something that's lacking in many toys today. I still have stuffed animals from when I was little that my daughter plays with that are still in near perfect condition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Все женщины становятся похожими на своих матерей это проблема мужчин
    !!!

    ReplyDelete