Friday, November 11, 2011

Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels Review



Every once in a while I get to share a great new food item with you & I am happy to present you with Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels. They sell a variety of stuffed pretzels which include stuffings like Pizza,Cheese,Egg & Cheese,Apple cinnamon,Cheddar Jalapeno & even a Chocolate crumble.




For my review I was able to test out the following three: Cheddar Jalapeno,Cheese & Pizza unfortunately all three stores I looked at only had one or two flavors so I wasn't able to find any more to test.First off the Cheddar Jalapeno I have to admit I normally hate Jalapeno's so I was hesitant to try it at first but found they actually taste quite amazing! I loved them in fact they were soft,warm & were full flavored. The cheese also tasted great to give it an extra cheese flavor we dipped them in melted cheese just like regular twisted pretzels. The pizza flavored were alright & taste fine when dipped in ranch also. My favorite part of Kim & Scott's pretzels is that Unlike other frozen pretzel brands you can either make them in the oven or microwave & they don't taste like crap I have had a few Pretzel brands that claim to 'taste fresh' right from the microwave but the fact is they get hard & dried out this is not the case with Kim & Scott's pretzels they taste like they were just made you can have perfect pretzels in less than a minute. Both my Husband & I enjoy this brand & we will be keeping our eyes out for more flavors to try as they become available at our local stores. To see if Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels are carried near you, you can head over to their Where to buy page to see what stores currently sell their pretzels.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels for the Review free of charge****

4 comments: