Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dale & Thomas Popcorn Review

This review post is slightly late by a few days but this company also has some fantastic goodies for the Holidays. For the Halloween holiday I was sent a Spooktacular Halloween Gift Box from one of my favorite companies called Dale & Thomas Popcorn.



The gift box was filled with two footlong bags of gourmet popcorn (Twice-As-Nice Chocolate Drizzlecorn & Hall of Fame Kettle Corn), Parmesan & Garlic Cheese Sticks and Milk Chocolate Popsters (freshly popped caramel corn dipped in rich milk chocolate). I have tried their popcorn before my family & I love it but we haven't tried the Parmesan & Garlic Cheese Sticks or Milk Chocolate Popsters. I have to say the Chocolate Popsters were quite interesting they tasted almost like milk duds but with a chewy soft inside made of popcorn we were all a big fan of the popsters & I would buy them as a holiday gift for friends & relatives to test out. We enjoyed the popsters but I can't fully say the same about the Parmesan & Garlic Cheese Sticks my husband & I didn't enjoy the as much but my daughter loved them in fact she ate the whole bag by herself. The box the gift set came in was also nice as well,Great for reusing,re-gifting or even for putting other treats in the box was sturdy with a good handle.The Spooktacular Halloween Gift Box is currently on sale right now for $18.50 It would make a great gift even for the Holidays just simple paste some Wrapping paper over the Halloween design & you have a wonderful thoughtful Christmas gift. They also have Lots of Holiday gift boxes with different assortments of items.***This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Dale & Thomas Popcorn for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

  1. Wow this review made me extremely hungry. I want to try their Popsters for sure.

    ReplyDelete