Monday, November 21, 2011

Citrus Lane Review

Everyone loves surprises so I always love surprise boxes, What is better than a subscription to a website that sends out a Monthly box containing the latest & best baby products. A company called Citrus Lane With Citrus Lane, you'll get a box every month filled with cute and practical products recommended by real moms they have kits for Children up to Three years of age.



I recently received one of their last Summer fun packs for this year which contained one set of Stacking + nesting cup Bath toys,A Bumble bar,A white sun hat,A tube of sunblock & a set of Sanitizing wipes for toys,carts,ect. before receiving this package I had no idea what was going to be in it so I was very excited to get it opened. Here are my thoughts on each of the products: My daughter loves the Stacking cups she plays with them every night when taking her bath before bed the box says they are for babies 6 months+ my daughter is almost three and she still thinks they are great.I enjoy the Sanitizing wipes because I can wipe down shopping carts,Toys she drops on the ground,Swing seats at the park & more they are a handy item to have in your purse or diaper bag.I have tons of Sunscreen & Hats for my daughter so I wasn't able to use either of those but I think they are a critical product to have during the summer time to help keep your baby safe & happy, As for the Bumble bar I have tried them before & didn't like them so I let a friend of mine have it that is a fan of the Bumble Bar. I enjoy the fact that the box comes with a sheet with information & retail price of each item you get in your box so you know exactly what you have received.



Above is a photo of the package I received from Citrus Lane.If I would have known about these when my daughter was born I would have loved a subscription as a baby shower gift. Boxes are $25 a month but they contain $30-$50 worth of products so I think they are worth the buy if you know anyone having a baby soon these boxes are worth checking out. Here is a little description from their website to describe their boxes "We think of our monthly boxes as care packages for parents! With a subscription to Citrus Lane, you'll receive a monthly box filled with 4-5 healthy and delightful baby products recommended and reviewed by real moms. The goodies inside will be tailored to the age of your child. We're dedicated to helping parents discover the best baby products on the market. Sometimes it's an undiscovered gem that catches our eye. Other times, it's a tried-and-true parent favorite. Either way, we're looking for that certain something - a wow-factor that makes us say, "Ah-ha! Now this is something every parent should know about!" Want a Discount code for half off your first months box? Use the code CITRUSHALF [Click on the link to have it automatically sign you up with the Code], which is good for half off your first box when you sign up for a monthly subscription (so you're getting your first box for just $12.50). ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Citrus Lane for the Review free of charge****
Link

3 comments:

  1. nice blog.. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i knew anyone having a baby this would be one of my first choices for a baby shower gift thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete