Friday, November 18, 2011

Aurorae Yoga Review



I enjoy doing Yoga & I work out when I can but I hate having to work out right on the floor I keep my carpets clean,Vacuumed & we steam clean when we need to but I don't like the way the carpet feels on my skin while laying,kneeling,ect while working out so I like using a Yoga Mat.


[Sorry for the bad photo my camera isn't the best]

The Yoga mat I currently use is the Aurorae Classic Yoga Mat in Purple I love using it but my Husband always feels left out so I am happy to announce I got to do a new review of their brand new Northern Lights Yoga Mat in Red/Orange. I love the colors of the Yoga mat, I was going to break out this Yoga mat & give it a test run myself but my husband stopped me stating he wasn't going to use a purple mat even if it was just for a night so I let him test it out since after all he will be the one using it. The Northern Lights Yoga Mat to me seems a little longer than the Classic yoga mat but one thing is for sure it is comfortable helps you keep your balance & your feet planted while working out/doing Yoga. The Yoga mats are easy to roll up & store in the closet when not in use i can easily transport my yoga mat from location to location without having to worry it will get in the way or unroll. I was very happy to find that Aurorae Yoga also sent me one of their Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag, I love this product because it makes me feel more secure when I am working out I like to pat the bag on my Kettle ball so the rosin covers the handle when I start working out & get sweaty I am always afraid I will let go of the bell on accident and break something I have never been close to it but its better to be safe than sorry. The rosin also helps you keep your hands planted firmly on the yoga mat while doing yoga. I think that Aurorae Yoga products are all around fantastic! I love using them and I plan to use them for years to come. If you like working out,doing yoga or other forms of stretching that involve a yoga mat Aurorae Yoga is your place to shop! ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Aurorae Yoga for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

2 comments:

  1. My sister likes yoga. We're both germaphobes so having your own yoga mat is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the colors change on the mat

    ReplyDelete