Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Original Sprout Review



This next review I am excited to share with you because it is perfect for the entire family,The companies name is Original Sprout who sells bath & body products. For my review I was sent a few products for my daughter to try out which are as follows: Scrumptious Baby Cream,Miracle Detangler & Natural shampoo.



I can honestly tell you right now that there is hardly ever a time where I like my toddlers products enough to want to use them myself but after using the Scrumptious Baby Cream on my daughter twice I realized that it smelled amazing,left my hands smooth & moisturized for a long time so naturally this product was 'Stolen' & became 'My lotion'. I love this lotion I use it nightly after I shave,I have enough left in my bottle for one more application before its gone so I will be buying more as soon as I can,this product doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling on your hands & makes your skin feel silky smooth. Original Sprout offers products that are vegetarian/vegan & biodegradable,Free of phthalates, phytoestrogens, soy, gluten, animal products, parabens, and propylene glycol with no added dioxanes or formaldehydes,Free of skin penetrators & photosensitizers (plasticizers & nanoparticles) & have more fantastic features meaning that these products are not only great for you but for our environment & animals as well.



Another favorite is the Miracle detangler it works like a charm on my daughters hair weather she just jumped out of the bath or has been playing for hours it always gets the tangles out without any fuss from my toddler. The product comes out in a light mist which applies evenly to the hair,It has a sweet scent which makes the atmosphere in the room very calming after I have used it which may or may not be because I take a moment to enjoy the smell of the product haha. We do also enjoy using the Natural shampoo often times when my daughter is taking a bath she is like every other toddler that hates getting their hair washed with this Natural shampoo even if it gets in her face it doesn't bug her eyes or make her cry as an added bonus she smells great after getting out of the shower. Original Sprout will be a house hold favorite for some time to come,I work as a cashier & I also make jewelry so my hands dry out easy with their lotion its like the dryness was never their I will be visiting their site soon & I suggest you do the same if your looking for fantastic products.Use this code FIRST_ORDER_10-U at www.originalsprout.com to get 10% off your first order****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Original Sprout for the Review free of charge****

No comments:

Post a Comment