Wednesday, October 19, 2011

May23 Online Review



I know I kind of 'poof' in & out sometimes mainly due to work but I have also been playing Gears of war 3 a lot lately. This weekend my daughter will be going on a camping trip with her grandmother for a few days so it gives me time to get everything organized,written,posted & caught up when I am not at my day job so keep your eyes open for some great giveaways.



I have a review from a company called May23 that I would like to share with you.Right away I liked the company name because I was born in May,But what really draw me in were their Printed tees. For my review I received their Peace and Love Tee shown above,I don't wear white often unless its something I really like so I was excited for this shirt to arrive. The shirt is Hand printed on 100% Jersey Cotton which makes the shirt very comfortable to wear,Unfortunately I can't wear this shirt out unless I have an undershirt on because my chest is clearly visible through the shirt so I wear this as a sleep shirt. The shirt washes well & still feels soft after being washed,I would definitely buy other shirts from this company I love their Flutterby women's shirt it would be perfect for winter. May23 had fast shipping,Friendly & speedy customer service along with a great quality item,They offer shirts for Women,Men,Kids & Babies so they are worth checking out for the Holiday season coming up.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by May23 for the Review free of charge****

1 comment: