Monday, October 24, 2011

Lust Cosmetics Review

If your looking for a way to spice up your love life a massage could go a long ways, & what is a better way to spice up a massage than with Edible Warming Massage Oils in various flavors. A great company called Lust Cosmetics sells a line of Edible Massage Oils perfect for the occasion,warming massage oils can be used for more than just a role in your sex life they can also be used during a relaxing massage when your stressed out from work.



Usually when I come home from work I have a stiff neck & sore back so massages always help my fiance isn't a huge fan of using oils because he says they make his hands feel nasty but I made him use the Lust Cosmetics massage oil on my neck & back I didn't notice a huge amount of warming sensation but once you start giving a deep tissue massage you can definitely feel the oil start to warm up sometimes a massage leads to other things as well if the setting is right. The Wanton Watermelon smells fantastic it is my favorite out of the three I received,Shipping was fast shipping was perfect & customer service is fast and friendly. Lust cosmetics also offer other fun romance products.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Lust Cosmetics for the Review free of charge****

1 comment: