Monday, October 24, 2011

HairUwear Review



One of the things I have always been a little interested in is Hair extensions but I have never wanted to get the glue in types & didn't think clip in's would look as great until I found HairUwear.



For my review I was sent a Headband Extension in my hair color.Here is some information on it from their website "the headband extension features 21" long Tru2Life® heat-friendly synthetic hair on interchangeable headbands that allow you to add instant style and length to your hair. Just as with real hair, this soft, natural-looking fiber can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools to create any style you want. Including two easy-to-attach headbands, the piece can be put in and taken out in a matter of moments." I can honestly say that right now it looks a little bit silly on me because the front half of my hair is still blue so you can tell I am using extensions If I still had all brown hair it would look perfect. My fiance being silly decided to try it on though he ended up putting the headband too close to his forehead it made me laugh because he looked like an 80's rocker.HairUwear offers a large selection of extensions in different lengths & colors,I had a hard time deciding which color matched my hair best but the color I received matches my hair perfectly.The hair looks & feels real I try to keep it in its original packaging to keep it safe & untangled.I enjoy this product & look forward to using it more when my hair is all brown again. My next adventure I want to try is wild color hair extensions.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by HairUwear for the Review free of charge****

2 comments:

  1. This would be great for me. I don't want glue in my hair either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many wigs retailers in the UK offer handmade hair extensions. Abhair.com, an online retailer offering a rich array of hair extensions recently added clip in hair extensions to its existing range of products. The company now offers handcrafted hair extensions that are processed from natural human hair. The 100% remy hair wigs that the company offers now has become an instant favorite among the loyal customers of the UK wigs retailer. As these extensions are not cut from hair wfts, Kissyhair can now reassure their customers about the quality and durability of these hair extensions.

    ReplyDelete