Sunday, October 30, 2011

Five Finger Tees Review

When it comes to clothing my Husband is a Black t-shirt kind of guy so I am always on the look out for great prices Band shirts,Movie shirts,TV show shirts,ect along the lines of our likes. I recently found a pretty Bad A. website called Five Finger Tee's that sells a variety of T shirts.



For my review I was sent a "Teller-Morrow Auto Repair" T-shirt in black if you are familiar with the show you would recognize it right away for those who don't watch the show it is from Sons Of Anarchy one of our personal favorites. My husband likes the shirt because you can tell who is a fan of the show by their reaction to the shirt,I picked out this shirt as a surprise for him I didn't reveal that I got him the shirt until it arrived he Immediately wanted to wear it but I convinced him to wear it the next day which he did the shirt is regularly in his clothing rotation as he loves the shirt. I also enjoy the shirt it is soft & comfortable,The shirt washes well & fits great on both of us. Our favorite part about Five Finger Tees? The shirts are just $9.99 plus shipping which is a price that can't be beat I am on buying many more shirts from this company & think that it is an awesome website to check out for all of your Graphic T-shirt needs.Their shipping was fast everything was well put together,They also had a friendly & fast customer service rep. my Husband & I both have enjoyed working with Five Finger Tee's & look forward to getting more shirts from them all of their shirts are Unique & can't be found anywhere else.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Five Finger Tees for the Review free of charge****

4 comments:

  1. OMG I checked out the site and there's sooooooooo many I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that they have a mystery shirt for only $4.99!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that they have a mystery shirt for only $4.99!

    ReplyDelete