Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crunch Pak Review

This next review is from a company who may be familiar to a group of my readers, Many times in the store I have noticed a Kids food pack by a company called Crunch Pak each pack has apples,grapes,cheese,pretzels or other items.



Recently for a review I was sent some of their apple packs to try out,I personally love these products & plan on buy more when I do food shopping each month.I like to eat apples but don't always have time to eat a whole apple for various reasons such as a short work break,or driving so these are perfect. The Crunch pak is also fantastic for car rides or other various activities with kids,My daughter won't always eat everything in it [Mainly the cheese] but she has enjoyed the pretzels,apples,grapes & caramel. Since we sell these where I work I will more than likely pick these up for a fast snack or as my lunch at work. One of the packs I wanted to test out to see if they would last a few days in the fridge after purchase because let's face it when you grocery shop not everything gets touched right away so sometimes fruit or veggies will go bad, I left one of the small packs of apple slices in the back of my fridge for a few days when I checked on them they still looked just as fresh as when I received them.



Everything taste like it was just cut,Nothing was dry or sour everything was perfect,Have kids or love eating healthy? I suggest heading to your nearest grocery store to try out their great products.Now that it is cooler out I plan on taking a few Crunch Paks with my family to the zoo it will be light to carry,healthy & filling. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Crunch Pak for the Review free of charge****

4 comments:

  1. I wish these were sold in my area. Those are my kind of snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be great to take on school field trips, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could use these for my work lunch i have been looking for something healthy and easy to eat at work that is not messy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have seen the small bags of these at my local store but never the big packs like you have shown wish we had those here

    ReplyDelete