Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Colortime Crafts Review

Looking for a project for your kids that are both fun & eco-friendly? There is a fantastic website called Colortime crafts & markers.For a recent review I was sent a Recycle Tote Bag which came with three fabric markers.



I thought this bag was quite fun to color,My daughter is still a little young so I colored the bag myself. Their fabric markers are permanent, non-toxic, chlorine resistant,& need no heat setting though they are non-toxic they have a odd/semi strong scent to them my fiance didn't seem to notice so it may have just been me. The tote bag is quite large & holds a lot of products,these bags are perfect for shopping,carrying clothes on trips,toy bags & can be used for a dozen other purchases. Colortime crafts offers bags,T-shirts,& Pillow cases among other items all perfect for group parties with kids,teens or adults they are also perfect for birthday parties.The only thing I would have changed is I would have wanted a green marker to finish coloring the earth,but I love how the bag turned out the colors are very bright & noticeable you can see how my reusable bag turned out below.



A fun bonus they offer on their website are Free printable coloring pages you can do from home using any crayons,markers or colored pencils.The design I received suggested adding something behind the image before coloring so that the markers do not bleed,though I couldn't find anything I wouldn't mind getting dirty so I just tested it out how it was,I had no issue with the markers transferring through to the other side.The bag itself is soft,durable & easy to fold up to carry around I will be using this bag for car trips,going to the park & more.I suggest heading over to the Colortime website if your looking for a fun Eco-friendly craft to do at your next event or birthday party.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Colortime for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. These markers could be fun for any age. I'd like them for t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the Halloween bag and the one you received they are both my style

    ReplyDelete
  3. its great they offer a wide range of colors for their crafts

    ReplyDelete