Monday, October 10, 2011

Buyaliceinwonderlandcostumes.com Review

Halloween will be here sooner than you know,Do you need a costume still? Buying a costume online can be a better solution than searching countless stores for that 'Perfect' costume. If your looking for any type of Alice In Wonderland costume then I have the perfect site for you called Buyaliceinwonderlandcotumes.com



For a recent review I received the Adult Sexy Mad Hatter Costume from the Mad Hatter Costumes section,which included A dress,A hat,& bowtie cape. Over all I think this costume looks great on the model in the photo,I love the dress but it isn't quite what I am wanting to go as for Halloween so my solution I let my mother use this costume because were about the same size she loves the dress & the bowtie cape but the hat is too large for her when she wears it the hat almost consumes her head. Though the hat it a little too large my mother & myself love the colors & feel to this costume.My mother was very excited when I gave this costume to her & tried it on right away.The shipping from this company was fast & their customer service is very friendly,The costume quality was great not the cheap costume you usually find at retail stores.



Their website also offers Plus sized costumes not all of their costumes are available in plus size but they do have a very cute selection of plus size costumes,Along with Plus size & Sexy costumes they also offer Childrens costumes all at a very reasonable price.So if you love Alice in wonderland head over to their website to check out everything they have to offer including some super cute accessories. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by buyaliceinwonderlandcostumes.com for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. Alice In Wonderland is amazing and I absolutely love those costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ceshire cat and little girl alice costumes from their site if i didnt already have my outfit for this year i would think about getting a queen of hearts costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a huge alice fan but their cat costume is cute

    ReplyDelete