Monday, September 26, 2011

Lingerieplease Review



One of the things I always think it is hard shopping for is Bras because I only find a proper comfortable fit 1 out of every 4 tries so I was happy to give a company called Lingerieplease a shot.They sell Bras,Underwear & other Lingerie for my review I was sent a Primavera Gel Bra & Blue Blood Briefs to test out for review.



Due to the post office when my package arrived it was torn open a little but thankfully everything was in tact & unharmed. The evening of the day I received the package I tested out my new bra & I love it you really do get a great push up with this bra,Other push up bras I have tried fail when it comes to actually doing the "Push/Lift" job so I was very happy this bra came through. The bra is also super cute with a Bow in the middle & two bows along the straps not really a Tee shirt bra but good for dresses,& nights with your loved one. They also sell Knickers & Briefs my Blue Blood Briefs were a gorgeous color & though I got a large slightly too large for my bottom so I passed these onto a friend who could fit into them better. I think that Lingerieplease has a great selection of Lingerie & would definitely look at this site for my lingerie purchases.The bra I received is very comfortable to wear around the house & to sleep in , The next bra from their website I plan on getting is one that will go good under a Tshirt. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Lingerieplease for the Review free of charge****

6 comments:

  1. Why is it the mailman always seems to "accidentally" rip open our lady packages? Sounds like something I have had happen! haha!

    Angela Michels
    lilsweeper76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like they're comfy. I'm forwarding this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bold color i am always hunting for something that is sexy comfy and my size [plus sized] so i will check them out

    ReplyDelete
  4. do they offer the bigger cup sizes such as e and f ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time I won a gc for lingerie and ordered this babydoll set and when I got it the cardboard box was literally falling apart and held together with tape. It was so bad! LOL. How embarrassing if it had fallen out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. peripatetic33
    peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
    wish they had green ones too

    ReplyDelete