Saturday, September 24, 2011

Isle of Eden Review



Within the last few months I have been working with a company called Isle of Eden on a product review. They sell sugar Body scrubs,Body sprays,Whipped body scrubs,body gloss & more in a variety of fun scents such as "Can't sleep the clowns will eat me", & Blue Island Water.Isle of Eden is the creative work of Alexa van Eden, the first to bring sugar scrubs to life with a rainbow of vivid colors and an incredible array of fragrances ranging from fresh and oceanic scents, to incredibly feminine scents, to their much-loved gourmand and luxurious scents.



For my review I received samples of whipped body scrub,whipped bath frosting, & All over body spray. I got to try the following scents Blood orange sunset,Blue Island water,Can't sleep clowns will eat me, & Snow. I really liked Blood orange sunset & I also liked Blue Island water though I didn't like Snow as much as I though I would.What was my favorite bath product? Their Blood Orange sunset Double Whipped Body Scrub,I have been using it for the last month now & I love it I have noticed a big difference I use it on my face to get off any dry or dead skin that Arizona heat may cause & I use it after I shave my legs to get a good exfoliation to keep my skin soft.All girls know that when you run out of shaving cream you sometimes use other things like Shampoo & Body wash I tried out their Bath frosting while shaving & it worked great it went on soft and even after shaving it left my legs very soft & left a great scent.If you want to try out their bath frosting & scrub I am including Two of their products in my Lunar Prize pack giveaway ending on Halloween so there is still plenty of time to enter click the giveaway title to head to that page.



Their products arrived in a decent amount of time & the packaging was great the containers are packed to full capacity to give you the most out of their products.The products have great colors,nice scents,last a long time & work perfect on your skin.If you love bath products like I do & your looking to add something new to your collection head over & check out Isle of Eden it is worth giving a try,I enjoy this product & recommend it to my readers.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Isle of Eden for the Review free of charge****

2 comments:

  1. The Dazzle Gloss looks really fun!
    Angela Michels
    lilsweeper76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete