Thursday, September 8, 2011

GlassesUSA.com Discount Codes

I have been on the Hunt for cheap glasses that are stylish yet affordable but have been having a hard time finding the right pair. Why am I hunting for glasses? My fiance recently had his glasses eaten by our friends dog & like most people who wear glasses he needs them to see while watching tv,playing video games,ect. So I was happy to stumble upon GlassesUSA.com one of the features I like about their site is that they have a 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

They also offer A fun virtual mirror that allows you to "try on" your glasses before you buy them. You can even send the pictures to your friends! This is the only site I know of that offers a feature like this I tested it out & not only was it fun but also helpful.



As an extra bonus if your looking for new eyeglasses they also have a great program A generous refer-a-friend program (You can get $30 for each first purchase a referred friend makes - and use the $30 towards your next pair of glasses) How perfect is that? Refer friends & get Cheap or free glasses. GlassesUSA.com offers Mens,Women,Teen & Kids Glasses & Sunglasses in different styles,shapes,colors,& trends I enjoyed looking through all of their glasses & want to update mine now I think they are worth checking out if your looking for discount eyeglasses

**I was Compensated for this post though my honest opinion was used.The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others**

Link

I have Three discount codes to share with you in case anyone if looking for new glasses.
Back 2 School Sale:

--BOGO SALE: Buy any pair of glasses valued at $50 or more and get a second pair of glasses FREE! Code: Back2School
--Take $25 off any order of glasses with Transitions lenses with the code: Trans25
--Take 10% off any order. Code: Blog10

No comments:

Post a Comment