Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fashion to Figure Review

I wanted to start today off with a small review of a company called Fashion to Figure, I have worked with them before but they offer so many great items I am working with them again!



Who is Fashion to Figure? They are a website that offers fashionable clothing for plus sized girls they offer clothing for girls in clothing 12-26. Now I am just under the bar pants wise I wear a 10/11 but I have a large chest so I tend to feel more comfortable wearing bigger shirts & jackets that look good yet doesn't make my chest scream 'Hey look at me' for my review I was sent a Burnout Stripe Bolero with Lace Back.This is a comfortable Bolero that I can wear over work clothing,tank tops,Short sleeves,ect to add a little style & to help cover up my arms/back since I normally don't like wearing open shoulder shirts such as tank tops so this will open my range of shirts I am able to wear.You can see below how the Burnout Stripe Bolero with Lace Back looks while worn.



This Bolero is soft,feels nice on my skin,easy to wear & super comfortable plus it is also affordable so what more could a girl ask for? I think one of my favorite things about this piece was my fiances reaction to it,while I was at work the other day my fiance was cleaning up the room & went to hang up my Bolero but my daughter wanted to try it on for the life of my fiance he couldn't figure out how to put it on so when I arrived home I received a 'Show me where the head hole is in this shirt' it gave me a good laugh for a while since there is no head hole its simply put on like a jacket.I like my new Bolero & though its nice enough to wear even when hot I plan on wearing it more as the weather cools down,Fashion to Figure gets new items in regularly & are worth checking out even if your not plus sized they still have a lot to offer.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Fashion to Figure for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. Really like this Bolero!! looks soo comfortable!! I'm visiting Fashion to Figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg ! i never heard about fashion to figure but i start to lovin! my mom is a plus size girls and she star to check clothes there :)
    thanks 4 sharin !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bolero is look very much comfortable. Thanx for sharing this nice post.

    ----------------------------
    plus size bathing suits

    ReplyDelete