Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cool Gear Review

I like to drink as much water as I can while working because it helps keep me Hydrated but I usually have an issue with forgetting my water bottle or forgetting to put it in the freezer to chill so I was very happy to find a website called Cool Gear.



For my review I received a 20 oz Chiller with blue star & a 12 oz Cool Zooey Flip Tops.Both items arrived in a speedy amount of time & were well packaged.Not only do I love the Chiller but my fiance loves this chiller,When I called it "My chiller" he corrected me that it is "Our chiller" so it seems like I may need to get another so they we don't end up fighting over who gets to use it. The 20 oz Chillers are great for car rides because the lid screws on & the straw has a small "stopper" to keep the straw from being taken out of your drink. I have found the Chiller easy to clean,simple to use & one of my new favorite & most used cups in the house.The Chiller is made from thick plastic so even if dropped it will be perfectly safe.



The Frog 12 oz Cool Zooey Flip Top is also a big hit in my house my daughter loves using this cup & I like taking it on car trips because its spill proof I have not had any problems with leaks or spills while my daughter was using this cup. It is the perfect size for little toddler hands to hold & holds a good amount of liquid. I enjoy the Cool Gear products & plan to purchase more of their items for my family for anytime use as well as Christmas gifts. If you love reusable & eco-friendly items head over to check out their website & the many products they offer. Here is a little bit of information from their website "We at Cool Gear International, Inc. pride ourselves on our reputation. Since 1986, we have been conceptualizing and developing ideas, turning them into products and bringing them to the marketplace. We deliver innovative and imaginative products to the marketplace while providing a 100% customer satisfaction policy.We will be adding new products over the next few months, so check back regularly." ALL items on their website cost under $20 each that's a deal you can't beat. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Cool Gear for the Review free of charge****

6 comments:

  1. These are really cool! I would love to have one for summer.

    Angela Michels
    lilsweeper76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those animal water bottles! I also like the Stayfit Deluxe Salad Kit from the Cool Gear site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen this brand at target i have thought about getting the stayfit salad kit i have health issues so i have to start eating healthier food and drinks so these items would help

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would be interested in their 1 Gallon Iced Tea Square since i drink a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! My fav is the one with the pink straw. I'd like to put iced tea in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. peripatetic33
    peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
    the cool Zooeys look fun for kids and easy for mom to spot with the bright colors

    ReplyDelete