Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alphabeasts Review



Looking for great new toys for your kids? I found a great company called Alphabeasts they are a cute toy & good learning tool, Here is some information from their website "Who are the Alphabeasts? The Alphabeasts are super-friendly characters that possess special powers. These incredible powers help the beasts work together to solve any problem on their exciting adventures. Always doing what is right, the Alphabeasts are giving and courteous, and they love to watch out for each other. "



For my recent review I received the letter "N" who's name is Nanonocci & I received their book set. Why did I choose the letter N? I decided to pick the letter "N" because that is the beginning letter of my daughters name so I thought she would enjoy it more. My daughter enjoys playing with her Alphabeast they are adorable,soft & lovable they are also fun to collect. I love that each one is as unique as the letter on its belly every Alphabeast is a different shape & color from its brothers & sisters.



The book set is also super cute, the set includes 26 small books one for each letter of the Alphabet. Each book shows the Letter & matching Alphabeast on the cover,one the inside are three different images that start with the same letter. The books are made from a thick cardboard so they are perfect for learning babies & toddlers, Older children would enjoy the books as well. Everything came perfectly packaged & ready to play with. As a bonus the Alphabeast site offers FREE printable coloring pages for your children to enjoy. I love this series & my daughter also loves this series so if you have children ages 0-5 I would suggest heading over to check out this fun website.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Alphabeasts for the Review free of charge****

6 comments:

  1. I think the Alphabeasts are hideously cute and just in time for Halloween! I printed off some of the free coloring pages for my daughter--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do all the cool things have to be for kids? lol. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute- reminds me of Monsters Inc!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree these do remind me on monsters inc why didnt we have these when i was a kid?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute! I think my niece would love them!
    Angela Michels
    lilsweeper76 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. peripatetic33
    peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
    free printable coloring pages is a great bonus

    ReplyDelete