Friday, August 19, 2011

New photo shoot work

If you have been following my blog for a while you will remember that my friend has began her own Photography business called 'Life's Memories Photography' & She has been working with me to take Live Model photos of me with my jewelry & top hats to use in my shop so everyone can know what they look like on a person,The last time we did a photo shoot I shared the photos with you here on my blog! & Seeing as how we just had another small photo shoot & I wanted to share photos with you of my new top hats & jewelry which will be going up on my BurningMoon etsy website,Please let me know what you think! [Please note second photo below was a self taken photo]




I have been working on New steampunk items & Mini top hats trying to expand my line a little bit,I know many said they would buy a Mini top hat to go with a Halloween costume but I have been having a hard time deciding on colors for my mini top hats so far I have three made.I only have two 'Steampunk' listings up but have sold a few to coworkers at my day job so I am hoping it will just as popular in my etsy shop.





I know announcing giveaway winners were a little behind so I posted a post with A group of giveaway winners & tomorrow I will be posting another batch of winners so keep your eyes out.I had two days off from my day job so I am catching up on work which means adding new listings to BurningMoon,Catching up on blog work,Making new items & other odds n ends.Though it is a lot of work running everything I do online along with a family & a day job I love what I do & hope you all enjoy my work as well. [Two photos below are taken by me for my Etsy site]



9 comments:

  1. You have an eye for detail.The insect in the jar is a classic design and you have been able to create it with a lot of imagination for the wearable style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new photos are beautiful. I love your creations (and I'm super jealous that you can pull off blue hair so well). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter wants your hair--Maybe someday, but she's only five right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the spider necklace should be popular for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those necklaces are amazing! You are so creative and talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :o I love your necklaces hun! ^^ I love your blue in your hair.

    ReplyDelete