Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bling Strands Review

I am sure many of you have noticed that lately there has been an increase in the number of girls wearing feather hair extensions,I know i see them on a daily basis in girls hair ranging from the age of 6 to 30+ but the 'Hair accessory' which is similar to it that you don't see as often is called Bling jewels & Bling stands.



Recently for review I was sent Two packages of Bling jewels & One package of bling strands Here is some information from their website on Bling jewels "Bling Jewels will add sophistication and dazzle to your hair just like diamonds. Jewels should be attached to finished hairstyles. Perfect for brides, prom, and formal up-do's and even gives sparkle to your everyday hairstyle." Following the directions I found the bling jewels very easy to place into the hair all you do is peel off the back,Place the bling strand where you want it set & Hot Iron it onto your hair with a Hair straightener,I also found that they stay in for quite some time.Getting them out proved to be a little bit of a challenge when my hair was wet they started to come out a bit but two were 'Stuck' in my hair & seemed to pull out a little hair but the rest came out perfectly I think these looked great & brought a little 'Sparkle to my hair'.



I was also sent a package of Bling Strands here is a little information from their website "Bling Strands are tied in, so you can change them out when the mood suits. No messy tools, glue or chemicals. You care for them just like you would your own hair. YES, you can Wash, Blow Dry, Curl, and Flat Iron up to 400 degrees." Honestly I have never been a huge fan of this type of Hair extension/accessory because it reminds me of Christmas tree tinsel I am into bright colors & crystals but for some reason this type of strand never caught my attention but I wanted to give them a shot anyways. I found these were easy to apply to your hair & easy to style they were also very easy to remove.Bling strands & Bling jewels come in an assortment of colors at a good price & are worth checking out.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Bling Strands for the Review free of charge****

6 comments:

  1. This is interesting because I've seen them around and always wondered how they work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this info about Bling Jewels and Bling Strands:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for letting us know your thoughts about these fun hair accessory items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be gorgeous and fun to wear. If I had them, it would probably be a regular thing to wear for me. I love sparkley things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are really neat! flashy!

    ReplyDelete