Thursday, August 11, 2011

599 Fashion Review

I am always on the lookout for cute new work shirts & Clothing I can wear while at home/Out & about that doesn't cost an arm & a leg so I was super excited to find a website called 599 Fashion everything on their website is only $5.99 Per item! They have shirts,pants,dresses & More.



I was lucky enough to get to work with them on a review I was sent two shirts & a Jacket.I was very interested in seeing how each piece of clothing felt,Since items are only $5.99 each I was a little weary about how they would feel quality wise but I am SUPER impressed with the clothing I received the red shirt I received for work is very soft & feels great against my skin it is also stretchy,& fits perfect.The 599 Fashion site only has a limited number of each items so I find it is best to be on their items,I want to provide pictures of the exact three items I received but they no longer have the items available in their shop so I was very lucky to get to receive one of them! I love this site & plan on buying more shirts from their website in the future I will be buying personal clothing & I will also be buying work shirts from this site because I can get super cute red shirts to wear.I have told many friends about this site & have shown off my shirts I have been wearing,It is way to hot to wear the jacket right now but I have been thinking of many outfits to wear in the winter that will go great with the jacket, I plan on doing another photoshoot for my shop soon & will be wearing this jacket in one of the photos so I will post it here once I do.Shipping from this company was super fast,communication was perfect & their clothing prices are unbeatable.I can honestly say I love 599 Fashion & would suggest checking them out.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by 599 Fashion for the Review free of charge****



8 comments:

  1. They have super nice clothes. I love their Ladies fashion sleeveless turtle neck ruffled top

    http://www.599fashion.com/Ladies-fashion-sleeveless-turtle-neck-ruffled-top--id19329_p_9823.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and black shirt! ♥

    Great meeting you through the Etsy Blog Team!

    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two-toned colours of the aqua and black. Going to have a look at these guys. Thanks for the review.
    dorcontest at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clothes. However the shipping is horrible. I placed my ordered and after it was processed they sent me an email stating 2 or the items were not available. I have ordered 2x from them both times this happened to me. Then they took forever to ship my order. The order sit in CA for 10days. I orderd 3/15 its now the 3/23. I still dont have my stuff!!

    ReplyDelete