Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kidlandia Review

I love finding new art for my daughters room,Its such fun putting everything up afterwards seeing how she lights up & loves her new art work makes a parent happy.I recently had the chance to work with a company called Kidlandia & how could I refuse?



For my review I received a Fine Art Print with Princesses Aurora, Belle & Cinderella.Here is a description from the Kidlandia website "Join Disney Princesses Aurora, Belle and Cinderella in your own magical world. Kidlandia’s amazing personalization experience allows you to add family names to this high-quality work of art, and become part of the world of Disney Princess." It comes with Free personalization including Primary name, birthday, title, additional names (up to 25), additional characters, plants, animals, and poses.
I really enjoyed adding my daughters name to this poster though I didn't change a horrible amount on the art print,I love how fast the print arrived & it arrived very safe. I still have it in its original packaging to keep it safe until I am able to get a frame big enough for it. Kidlandia offers products for boys & girls,They have much more besides wall art head over to their website & check them out.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Kidlandia for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. OMG my little cousin would adore this. I'm forwarding this to her mom

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!
    This is so perfect as a present.

    ReplyDelete