Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SeaPak Review

If you are a mother you know there are many nights when you are tired & unsure what to cook so you just want something easy to cook that is still good for your family that can be cooked at home instead of picked up at a drive thru. One of the things my family likes to make & eat is fish,shrimp & other seafoods.



I recently had a chance to work with a company called SeaPak which can be found in many stores freezer sections,For my review I received a bag of their popcorn fish I personally have had popcorn shrimp but have never tried popcorn fish I have to say I was quite pleased with the results.The popcorn fish was easy to cook since it just needed to be thrown in the oven,simple sides such as other fish or shrimp,Coleslaw,Sweet potato fries[Healthier than regular fries] or another side dish of your choice.One regular sized bag gave my family of three,three meals which I think is a pretty good amount of food for one bag. The popcorn fish were crunch,moist & yummy there isn't really any other way of describing it.My husband says they are as good as long john silvers though much cheaper,I plan on trying more products from the Seapak line,Seapak is easy to find if you have a target near you.I received my bag in the mail at first I was a little wary of how well packaged everything was since it was fish being shipped in the heat,but the package was sealed tight & had dry ice to keep the package nice & chill.Looking for easy recipes with shrimp & fish check out the SeaPak website for a variety of Recipes.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Seapak for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of popcorn fish either. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SeaPak Seafood is my favorite. I love the Shrimp Scampi.

    ReplyDelete