Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Impel Review

There may be a small delay in blog posts I am switching internet providers for a faster internet which means I will be able to get work & blogging done faster woohoo.



Link

I want to share a review with you from a clothing company I recently worked with called Impel,for my review I received a Favorite V-Neck Tee in black here is a small description from their website "The conservative neckline and the extra long length enable you to wear this ""can't live without"" top alone or layered over a camisole. Micro Modal Cotton is especially soft and comfortable, and is slightly fitted through the body to give all body types a flattering silhouette." I like the way the shirt feels it is soft & comfortable though a little tight but in a flattering way,I enjoy wearing this outfit both as a normal outfit & as part of my pajama set.The shirt was easy to wash,& doesn't shrink when put into the dryer. Impel also offers many other shirt styles & colors for your pleasure,Take a look at their website & I am sure you will find something you like.Their shipping is fast & their customer service is friendly I had a good time working with this company.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Impel for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

  1. Plain v neck shirts are a must! They also have cute accessories.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the Ribbed Henley Tee because it is long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like Cowl Neck Flower Top
    Amazing top

    ReplyDelete