Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fashion to figure Review

The next company I want to share with you is called Fashion to figure.What is Fashion to figure? It is a website that brings fashion to those who wear a size 12-26 they offer some pretty cute clothing & accessories lucky for me I have a large bust so I normally wear a bigger sized shirts.



For my review I received the Button Down Vest with Cinched Back which is pictured above.The vest arrived fast than I had expected it to which is nice because it means if you are ordering for a special occasion or as a gift it will reach you on time.The vest is simple yet cute,It can be paired with jeans or with a skirt,I personally like paring mine with a black shirt & jeans.This vest can be worn to spice up an outfit or help finish that perfect interview look.The vest fits great slightly loose which is how I like wearing it so that I am not constricted or over heated.The vest itself is soft,Stretches & has three large buttons on the front.Like how the Button Down Vest with Cinched Back looks? Stop by the Fashion to figure website to check out the other stylish clothing they offer as well as their accessories you are bound to find something you like at a great price,The vest pictured above costs less than $25.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Fashion to figure for the Review free of charge****

4 comments:

  1. Less than $25?! They have a great flat shipping rate it looks like too!
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their Satchel Handbag with Gold Zippers. I also like Collared Shirt with Drawstring Hem & Sleeves that is on sale for $14.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like Button Down Cotton Top with Ruched Seams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea.

    ReplyDelete