Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yum Yum Dishes Review

One of the things I am always trying to do is cut back on calories one of my new years resolutions was to loose weight this year I want to cut down by at least three to four pant sizes ever since I started work & eating better plus working out here & there I am slowly starting to shed off all of my unwanted weight one of the things that helped most was portion control.



How did I control how much I ate? Part of the help came from a handy company called Yum Yum Dishes, I received one Yum Yum bowl for my review & have been greatly enjoying it ever since I received it.It is a small bowl about the size of a fist on the inside it says 'Yum Yum' & then as you get further down it says 'Snack time is Over' it holds a small amount of what ever food you are eating such as chips,cookies,ice cream,noodles ect so that you still are satisfied without over eating the bowl can be used at meal times or when you are in the mood to snack on one of your favorite food items.The bowl is also the perfect size for my two year old daughter to keep her snacks in,she tends to keep her snacks in her dishes better when they are better suited to her size other wise she likes to dump them onto the table or into one of her toys to eat them from that,so this bowl has also been a big help with keeping the house neater in its own way Silly I know.Each set of four ceramic Yum Yum dishes comes in four designer colors: red, blue, green, yellow.Use Yum Yum Dishes to enjoy your favorite snacks. It helps remind you when you're all done! Buy it in a bag, but eat it out of a Yum Yum Dish!



IF you follow them on Twitter or fan them on Facebook you can get $5 OFF your purchase.

I think these bowls are great for anyone on a diet or anyone who wants to keep their kids from over eating junk food.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by YumYum Dishes for the Review****

3 comments:

  1. These bows are really great! Would like to have such set on my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slurp, i like them, so colored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I need these instead of bringing a box or bag of snacks to the couch! Oh yeah...and they'd be good for my daughter too!

    ReplyDelete