Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Charm Factory Review



I am going to be sharing a review with you from A company I have worked with in the past called The Charm Factory who recently added some fun new charms to their collection that are specially made for those who create their own Jewelry,Ect Why are they so Unique? You can customize them to say your store or business name, You also get to choose what style,metal,& font of charm you want.I received a set of 25 small charms with the name 'Burning Moon' on them,I thought that it wouldn't look nice because of how long 'Burning Moon' is on such a small charm but they turned out perfect they are so adorable I all most want to keep them all to myself without putting any on the jewelry I make.The process time & shipping process on the charms was faster then i could have imagined they would be they were here in a matter of no time.I Love Love Love these charms no dought about it,I think that everyone who creates their own jewelry should invest in these nifty little charms,They come in a square form,round or oval.There are also many fonts to choose from,they are considerably cheap compared to other companies.Own your own business? You should check out what the Charm Factory has to offer you.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by The Charm Factory for the Review******

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of it! These things have been popular lately. I'll have to check it out for sure. :) Thanks for passing along the info and review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Charm Factory! They make really beautiful charms, braceletes. I've won one bracelet from them so can't wait to receive it.

    ReplyDelete