Thursday, April 28, 2011

B. You Toys Review

There is a new toy company that I noticed really springing up in the world & that toy company is called B. You Toys I have noticed a lot of their toys being bought at my work [I work at Target] but I had never paid much attention to the toys since I am working but I recently had a chance to work with this company on a product review.



For my review I was sent a B. You Hue which is designed for children ages 2 to 10,The B. You Hue is A Comfy creation station,and comes with 10 chunky non-toxic washable markers,Lift-up storage lid,3 side pockets & compartments below.As you can tell from the photo with my Daughter the B. You Hue is quite large for a Toddler but would be perfectly sized for a 4+ child,But the tray works perfect anyways my daughter loves using this as her coloring table.I find this table to be helpful during the periods when my daughter needs to start calming down & getting ready for bed it helps her sit back & relax while coloring with her markers & crayons.I love the fact that it has multipule places to store her markers & paper I want to take this with on a car trip to see how well it can be used in a car & I plan on doing so soon.



B. You Toys also offers many other great learning devices & fun toys for children of all ages to enjoy,I had a fantastic time working with this company their B. You Hue is top quality & they have super fast shipping I look forward to working with this company again & buying more toys for my daughter over the next year.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by B. You Toys for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

You can BUY there toys HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment