Friday, January 21, 2011

Votre Vu Review

I have always adorable Pairs,I love the Eiffel tower I have many photos of it in my home so when I was asked to do a Review for a company called Votre Vu. Paris ~ France I was very happy to accept.For my review I was sent the following: A Votre Sante - Elixir Essentiel,Portrait Collar - Restorative neck creme, & Attentive - Creme De Jour Sensitive Skin.



Wow where to begin? Since it is the first thing you see let's talk about the packaging there isn't much more that I can say besides it is very attractive If i was merely shopping in a store & seen these packages on the shelf I would stop to look at them.They have a Gold/White floral pattern box with their Logo,& on the top of their box is their 'V' logo which looks like a Wax seal though its really part of the packaging,Inside the box is the same pattern but its red.When I opened the A Votre Sante - Elixir Essentiel It smelled great I was immediately interested in the product though I wasn't sure what it did,The directions on the package says "Shake Well,Close your eyes & Spray Liberally all over face,Anywhere,Anytime.Mist Lightly to set Make-up.Enjoy Immediate hydration & sudden relief.Some call it an instant personality boost." I didn't want to spray it on my face at first because I didn't know if it would smell like the box when I opened it after it was sprayed so I sprayed it on my chest.One spray goes a long ways & smells great you get a nose full of a Floral Citrus scent I really enjoy how it smells because it is not over whelming I plan on keeping this in my purse for those days when I need an extra boost at work.The bottle is the perfect size I do have an over sized fabric bag I tote around so I have plenty of room but I keep a lot of stuff in it so I need small/medium items for it & the A Votre Sante - Elixir Essentiel is perfect.



Next I tried the Attentive - Creme De Jour Sensitive Skin again this smells amazing! This product is light & does not leave my face feeling greasy,Shiny or Tight/Dry like some skin treatments do I love testing out new skin care products to find which suits me best I often have problems with my nose/cheeks becoming very dry & regular lotion doesn't work but the Attentive - Creme De Jour Sensitive Skin feels great & makes my skin look fantastic,I think I have found my new favorite daily skin care cream though I feel bad for pushing my old one aside but The Attentive - Creme De Jour Sensitive Skin is very much worth it.The Portrait Collar - Restorative neck creme is supposed to help combat sagging tissues,diminish dreadful lines & promote youthful looking skin I haven't used it on my neck yet but I did rub a little bit info my hand,it is another of Votre Vu's fabulous smelling products & doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or oily it is the perfect smooth texture.I loved the chance to work with Votre Vu & Hope to do so again in the future their products are magical & makes you feel like your in an at home spa getting all of the personal attention you need,They also offer a Mens Line.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Votre Vu for the Review****

5 comments:

  1. Hi - Traci Kuhn from Votre Vu here. Thank you so much for your review of the products. Of course I love them and I get so excited when I meet a new fan of our brand. Your jewelry is beautiful and I so need to check out that Eiffel Tower necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "c'est la vie - slimming system total" is the funnies name i've ever seen! :D Lovely shop and review :D
    J'adore la France :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff sounds amazing. My whole family has sensitive skin so it's hard to find good products. My mom would fall in love with this.

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephy, you can email me for more information on Vorte Vue. I look forward to hearing from you.

    jln80@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. improve search engine rank seo website promotion backlink service backlinks to my site

    ReplyDelete