Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lumiere Cosmetics Review

As you know we are moving on Tuesday so there may be a day or two where there are no posts,Thinking about moving I wanted to check out Delsey luggage because once we move we will be ready for a vacation lol & I do not have proper luggage to carry everything in.




Everyday at work I am stuck in the same colored shirt & pants as part of company policy so how do you still show self expression without getting in trouble with dress code? Jewelry & Makeup I try to wear a Different color eye shadow & a different assortment of Jewelry everyday to still add something to my wardrobe so its not the same exact outfit every single day.



I recently had a wonderful chance to work with a company called Lumiere Cosmetics,For my review I was sent a eyeshadow in the colors: Prismatic Blue[Blue opal like sheen],Ivory,Helitrope[Muted heather purple with violet sheen] A blush called Ditto 'O' & A small lip gloss called Tahitian Coral.I can tell you know that Right away I new I would love the Tahitian Coral Lip balm it is a fabulous colors & looks great with everyday makeup,I also really like the Blush it is light yet can still be seen without making your makeup look over done.Out of the Eyeshadow sent I tried out the Helitrope I am saving Prismatic Blue & Ivory for an upcoming giveaway so keep your eyes open.I thought that Helitrope was a little light for my taste but it is great for the work atmosphere & to use if you are trying for a smokey eye look,The eyeshadow applied easily & removed easy as well I enjoyed using it & Love some of the colors shown on the Lumiere Cosmetics website,They are worth checking out they also sell bath & body items.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Lumiere Cosmetics for the Review****

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try their Prismatic Blue eyeshadow. Like you, I enjoy expressing myself as a colorful person.

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete