Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hard Candy Review

I am back! Lots has been going on this month getting ready for a move at the end of the month,Job hunting,Birthdays,Extended family visiting & More.This last weekend was Hectic,& Stressful but it also had its good moments.I will be catching up on posts & blog winners today,My schedule has allowed me no free time but today is a 'Free' day so I am taking a few hours of today & going through all my blog & Etsy work that need to be put back into order then once that is done I will start cleaning,Sorting & organizing my home again for the move.



To kick start today I wanted to share a Review with you,For the new year I had a chance to work with a company that has been around for years,Though the company Hard Candy has been around for years there is a large amount of people who do not know who they are up until the last few years that I know of Hard Candy was a small company but now I see them Booming everywhere coming out with new products left & right recently I was sent two of their newest items to test out,Upon the arrival of my package I found that I was sent A 'Glow All The Way' infused with 24 Karat Gold,What is Glow all the way? It is a Face & body Bronze Luminizer,Now I do not use bronzers but I tested this out on my hand for the sake of the review,I personally do not like this product because it is about six tones too dark for my skin,I have very pale/fair skin so all bronzers make me look like I was rolling around in the dirt,so I tend to stay away from them.I also received a Shockingly Glossy lip pencil in the color 'Visibly Wet' which is a Hot pink.When I say hot pink I mean Bright! I love the color of this lip pencil,Though not as a lip stick so as odd as it sounds every once in a while I use it as an eye liner,Besides the Bronzer I love this company I like their eye shadows & nail polish the best.Hard Candy always has friendly customer service,Fast shipping & Good quality products.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Hard Candy for the Review****

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful design! I would love to try their crayons and eyeliners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful design.i like Face & body Bronze Luminizer

    ReplyDelete