Monday, January 3, 2011

Geek Chic Cosmetics Review

I am quite behind when it comes to blog winners & sending out winners emails & notifications to those that need them/Companies that need them due to the Holidays & New year but I will be catching up soon.


It is no big secret that I have a medium collection of Makeup,Most say I have five times more than what they own but judging off some of the photos of makeup collections I have seen I do not have entirely that much,But what I can tell you is I have used a ton of different brands some weren't for me so my close friends took their 'Goodies' of choice from those I choose not to use.Even after using many brands I still love testing out new brands & Love when I have the chance to share the brands with you here.


I recently worked with a small company called Geek Chic Cosmetics,I was asked to choose Four colors of eye shadow that I would like to test out,Looking through their site I decided to pick the Geeks Vs. Zombies set which contains four colors called Grey Matter,Vector,Ugghhh.. Brains,& Stay in doors which in order are Grey,Purple,Green & Black ,I picked out the set originally because The colors are those that I normally choose to wear over the Hundreds of colors I own & I Love Love the how the packaging/containers look that they come in, Unfortunately I didn't get any of the super cute containers I was sent a few sample sizes of the eye shadow which is enough for a few applications each but left me tell you I love the color Grey Matter I actually recently wore it while at a job Interview,My DH also seems to like the shade of grey it gives it really helps make the Smoky eye effect.On Christmas I wore the Ugghhh.. Brains Which was a lovely shade of green & the perfect balance to my Red snowflake earrings & Red/Green mistletoe Hair clip [Both are small & not overwhelming Christmas wear] I like how it last quite a bit of time,I tend to touch my eyes a lot because I am used to wearing contacts or having eye lashes,mascara,ect end up in my eye so I rub my eyes a lot making it to where I need a long lasting eye shadow.I enjoyed getting to work with this company & when I start to run out of eye shadow I know where one of my stops will be & it is Geek Chic Cosmetics for more of the Geeks Vs. Zombies Kit.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Geek Chic Cosmetics for the Review****

3 comments:

  1. Can I make an order from Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for review. I like 8-Bit Survival Kit Complete Set

    ReplyDelete