Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beecology Review

I must Admit that I have an Addiction,What is that Addiction too? Bath Items & Makeup,When I was young I could care less about what type of bath products I used a bar of soap,Conditioner & shampoo were enough for me but now I loved Body creams,Bath salts,Bath bombs,Facial scrubs,ect I always love trying out new bath items to look for more of my 'Must Have' favorites to add to my wish lists every year.



I recently worked with a Company called Beecology, I was sent the following: Original Honey Hand & Body Cream,Buzz Balm Soothing & Healing Lip Balm x2,Honey & Oat Morning Soap,Totally Hip Hemp Soap with Lemongrass. . .Dude, & Relaxing Lavender with Honey Soap.My favorite soap that they sent is the Hemp Soap it smells fantastic I also really like the Honey & Oat soap,The soaps they offer smell great & leave your skin feeling soft,clean,& moisturized I really enjoy the lather they give you.The Buzz Balm Soothing & Healing Lip Balm is smooth & glides on perfectly it leaves your lips with a slight peppermint tingle & a small peppermint smell,The Original Honey Hand & Body doesn't really have a scent that I can smell which is nice because sometimes I want a lotion that doesn't make me smell like the scent for an hour or more,the Lotion went on smooth & left my skin feeling soft.One of my favorite things about this company that I noticed right away is that they donate 10% of their profits from each product to Charity,Thats right Not 10% of their yearly product but 10% from each single item,Where do they donate it to? YOU decide each product you buy comes with its own charity code you head to their charity website,Type in the charity code & choose which charity you would like to donate the 10% to from the list they provide & then they will donate that 10% from the product you purchased,Each item they sell has the charity code even the Lip Balms.I love the products that Beecology has sent me for review I have enjoyed using their products.I am saving One Buzz Balm Soothing & Healing Lip Balm & The Relaxing Lavender with Honey Soap for my up coming Celebration giveaway keep your eyes open! ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Beecology for the Review****

2 comments:

  1. Beecology sounds very similar to the Burt's Bees company, which I love. I would love to try Beecology, especially the Relaxing Lavender with Honey Soap.

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete