Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stride Everyday Review

Have you heard of a Product called Stride Everyday? Stride Everyday is a product for both men & women,What is Stride Everyday? Is is a pair of underwear with a small built in 'Leak' zone for small leaks due to Health issues,Pregnancy,or just your monthly period.Here is a little about the creator who made Stride Everyday "While training during and after her pregnancy Wendy was surprised, like many women, to realize that she had developed light incontinence. She was even more surprised to discover that there really weren't any discreet, comfortable or stylish solutions to cope with light leaks. This was extraordinary given that roughly 1 in 4 women suffer from light incontinence -- small urinary leaks when one coughs, laughs or jumps.With her very busy schedule, pantiliners were out. Not only are pantiliners ineffective, uncomfortable and a big inconvenience, the fact that there are more than 1.2 billion tampons, pads & pantiliners dropped into landfills annually just didn't make sense. Why couldn't there be a washable, stylish solution for light leaks?" & that is where Stride Everday came in.


For my review I received a pair of Black STRIDE Everyday™ Lacy Thong,Now I was lucky enough not to have a problem with leakage after the birth of my daughter but sometimes my monthly period is a little off,I will think its over then BAM its back again while I am wearing a good pair of my underwear,So Stride Everyday helps me feel more secure that I will not have any leaks,or 'spots' that others can see which happens frequently to young girls & sometimes older women all the time if you are not properly protected.Just like their site says "Feel confident in your STRIDE Everyday™ panties, because we’ve built our patented technology right in. No more pantiliners to contend with, just wash and wear. Helping you manage your light leaks throughout the day or night." They are comfortable,Discreet & protect you against leaks.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Stride Everyday for the Review****

3 comments:

  1. They look very attractive. I think women suffering from light incontinence would be most interested in this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be most practical for most people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks attractive yet very helping...

    I just realize that I have to wear pantyliners now that I'm pregnant and really hates the leaks...huhu...

    ReplyDelete