Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Squinkies Review

Had a Last minute Christmas Mishap,Our Christmas tree got knocked over causing some of the Ornaments to break & Many fell off the tree so I spent today out getting last minute items for Christmas & new Ornaments then I spent another hour or so fixing the lights,branches & ornaments on my tree.



I recently worked with a Company called Squinkies,Now I am sure many of you have heard of
Squinkies specially those of you with Kids.Here is a little bit about them "Squinkies are squishy, squooshy, squashy and totally adorable, Squinkies is the eagerly awaited new mini doll and pet, accessory and playset line destined to be the hottest new must-have kids’ collectible toy sensation.Unique only to Squinkies, each individual collectible Squinky figure will come encased in an added play value plastic toy bubble that pops open to reveal its precious content. For Squinkies July launch, Blip Toys will release the collection’s first 96 figures (series 1 – 6) packaged sixteen each in a selection of popularly themed blister card Squinkies Surprise Inside Bubble Packs.For added fun and intrigue, twelve of each pack’s sixteen figures will be encased in transparent bubbles clearly showing the particular figure inside while the pack’s remaining four figures will be packaged in frosted bubbles that conceal their content and offer an exciting element of surprise.
With hundreds of figures to collect, trade and share Squinkies will offer kids the ability to enjoy endless hours of imaginative game play as they create their very own special Squinkies world. As an added bonus, Squinkies also make great pencil toppers!"



When I first heard of/Seen Squinkies I was in the Toy Isle at Target looking at what type of toys I might want to buy my daughter for Christmas when I noticed one part of the Isle was completely empty upon getting closer I saw a small display box with 'Squinkies' in it which were adorable people & animals on the display box it said 'Collect them all' so I could see why kids would get so excited about them,It is always fun to start a little collection of things I myself collect foreign coins,& Monkey things.Upon opening my package I had the full effect of how cute these Squinkies really are.They are a bit smaller than I had imagined but my daughter is past the stage of putting things in her mouth she is turning two on December 31st,Though the box says 3+ I can trust her while playing with these the worst she will do is try to stick them all over the house in random spots like our shoes.I thought it was cute that the Squinkies each come in a small ball like in the $0.25 machines but I also try to recycle & save when ever I can so I thought that the packaging was a little much but over all any child would love getting to open each little ball to see what was in it.I received Three sets of Squinkies & surprisingly No two are alike Yes I ended up with three monkeys,two turtles ect but they are all different colors which brings variety to your collection,I love the variety of Animals & Small children/babies they have for their collections. Checking out their site recently I also seen they are coming out with a NEW line of Squinkies including Hello Kitty,Cars,Disney,Hot wheels & More feel free to check out their website for more news on their upcoming line & for details on their adorable line already out.They have accessories like houses for your Squinkies & more.I think these would make a great stocking stuffer,If your lucky there may still be some left on the shelve at your local Walmart or Target.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Squinkies for the Review****

5 comments:

  1. really a hot item up for grab this season for kids... really like that each one is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see my girls getting hooked on thise squinkies, they love toys where you collect accessories and can add on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is 12 now, and she still loves all the little animal toys....these are sweet since they have unique personalities

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that kids (mostly girls) and collectors will love them, 'coz they are really cute.
    I also like the bright colors and agree with this sentence "With hundreds of figures to collect, trade and share Squinkies will offer kids the ability to enjoy endless hours of imaginative game play as they create their very own special Squinkies world. As an added bonus, Squinkies also make great pencil toppers!" I also had toys like these, when I was a child ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. A far more likely outcome is that after someone gets forklift certification, they may be more valuable to long term positions. Has the forklift primarily been used in exterior settings? If so, it may have been exposed to a serious of problematic extremes in weather. The important thing is to find three people yourself and start working with them. The following stage will be the distinctive forms of forklifts, functions and the physics of a forklift. Data Warehouse Performance and Scalability

    ReplyDelete