Friday, December 10, 2010

Smartfish Technologies Review

YAY! Only 15 more days Until Christmas & my DH has officially finished his Holiday shopping I am excited to see what he bought for me this year ^-^ I pretend like I am not too excited but he knows the true me.What are YOU hoping to get under your tree this year? Of if you celebrate another Holiday did you get what you wanted?



Being a blogger & running a small etsy store I am on the computer a lot which means that my wrists & fingers are being strained throughout the day,Luckily a company called Smartfish Technologies has designed a computer mouse that will help prevent injuries such as Carpel Tunnel Syndrome & more.I was more than happy to accept a review from them when they offered a Mouse for me to use.I received the Whirl™ Desktop Laser Mouse with Ergomotion."The Smartfish ErgoMotion™ Mouse features a patented motion-base that for the first time allows the mouse to move with your natural hand and wrist positions while you mouse. This unique symmetrical design conforms to both right- and left-handed users, and with the power of ErgoMotion™ hands and wrists are never forced to into a fixed position making mousing comfortable for everyone"



I Personally LOVE my new mouse,I have had my new mouse for about a week to a week & a half now I can already tell a huge improvement while using my Whirl™,The mouse itself is simply amazing it is almost like using a Video game joy stick that moves in all directions to allow your wrist the most comfort that it needs,Another neat feature I love is the fact that the 'Scroll' button on the mouse not only lets you scroll up & down but it also lets you scroll side to side when you come across a screen that is too wide to see as a whole,A good example would be users of Paint & Photoshop often have to scroll left & right to work on their photos.The Whirl™ has a small USB nano-tranceiver which you plug into your USB port,There is no set up disk you simply plug it in & go,If you are using this mouse with your lap top there is a small storage space on the underside of your mouse that is made specifically for your USB nano-tranceiver.I feel worry free with my new mouse,I like the cordless mouse vs the cord mouse because my old mouse was always getting caught on things & unplugging itself now I never have to replug in my mouse while I am on the computer.I recommend this mouse to anyone who works with or on computers,It will help not only your wrist but your elbow joints as well.Feel free to stop by the Smartfish Technologies website to see all of the helpful products they offer.This mouse makes me feel like Santa stopped by early this year!! ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Smartfish Technologies for the Review***

2 comments:

  1. What a funny mouse! :) I think i'll give it a try :D Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a mouse?

    looks light weight and hand friendly....most importantly, CORDLESS...

    ReplyDelete